Northwest Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Recommends the COVID-19 Vaccine
Northwest Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery is not offering the COVID-19 Vaccine at this time, however our board-certified oral surgeons strongly recommend those over 65 years of age, and/or those with a chronic medical condition, to sign-up as soon as possible to receive the COVID-19 Vaccine from your local provider.
Please visit THIS LINK to find your nearest COVID-19 vaccine providers throughout Texas, or scan the QR code in the image below.
Many people have questions about the COVID-19 Vaccine. Below are a few resources you can use to learn more about the vaccine and help you decide whether or not you're a good candidate to receive the vaccine:
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 Vaccination
- Ensuring the Safety of COVID-19 Vaccines in the United States
- What to Expect after Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions
- Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Questions
Our patients are our #1 priority and want everyone to stay happy and healthy. Northwest Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons strongly recommend and trust the COVID-19 vaccine and if you have any questions regarding the vaccine, please contact your local COVID-19 vaccine providers.